Here is a list of the gear I currently use to produce these sounds:
- Fender 2002 Nashville Series American Made Telecaster with a Drop D Tuner and Built in B Bender.
- Alvarez Dreadnaught Cutaway Acoustic/Electric.
- Fender 1970 Re-Issue Twin Reverb Tube Amplifier.
- Fender Acoustasonic Amplifier.
Custom Built Effect Pedals:
- Comprastasio Ross-Style Compressor.
The Comprastasio is based off the vintage ROSS compressor (same one as Trey Anastasio uses) and has an authentic CA3080 chip. Completely handmade, from the circuit board, to the drilling and wiring.
- The Space Kitty Custom – Built with 1970’s vintage electronics and circuits.
A 2 in 1 pedal inspired by the tone of Jerry Garcia and John Mayer.
On the left: The Limetime Delay. Analog-voice echo with Dip (vibrato) and WARP (runaway echo) modulation.
On the right: The Almond blossom wah filter. This is a modified version of the legendary mutron III auto-wah. Known for its vocal qualities and sensitivity to your attack (picking style).
Standard Effect Pedals:
- TC Helicon Harmony GXT Vocalizer.
- Jimi Hendrix Cry Baby Wah Pedal.
- Boss RC-30 Dual Track Loop Station.
- Ibanez TS 808 Tube Screamer.
- Boss DD-3 Digital Delay.
- Boss Octave OS-2.
- Behringer – Europower PMP6000 Mixing Board.
- Behringer – (Qty. 2) 1000 Watt 2-Way PA Speaker System.
- Yamaha HS8 Powered Monitor